1) To report accidents, near misses and antisocial driving towards cyclists in the Sussex area:
which is monitored by the Sussex Police and all reports are checked and followed through. They update you by email.
2) CTC (Cyclists Touring Club) - established in 1878, CTC has been protecting and promoting the rights of cyclists both on and off-road.
Well worth considering joining this Club and here are some of the benefits:
- £10m third party insurance
- Campaigning for cycling
- Bi-monthly cycling magazine
- Discounts on bikes, cycling and affinity products
- Weekly e-newsletter
- Access to groups and events
- Route information
- Access to CTC holidays and tours
- Technical advice
- Cycling related legal claims advice
- Stop SMIDSY (Sorry Mate I Didn't See You). Here you can report crashes, near misses. Report how the police, Crown Prosecutiion Service and courts respond. Get information about the law and get in touch with lawyers from CTC's legal help services.
Disclaimer: Please note that it is down to each individual to arrange insurance whilst out cycling as accidents do happen. Biking Belles, Chichester and District Ladies Cycling Club wil not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages incurred during any of their rides and activities.